Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Super Quick! :)

The washer just finished and I need to switch the clothes over!

 We just graduated from our amazing parenting class and the Women's Pregnancy Center after (over) 12 weeks! That was bittersweet for sure! I met so many amazing women there and it was such a blessing from God! We got a brand new, in the box, pack and play and it is ADORABLE!!! We are doing a Noah's Ark theme and it even coordinates with that! :)

Tomorrow (Lord willing) I will be posting a first of guest posts! I am so excited for it and hope you all come back and read it :) Also, if any of you are interested in doing a guest post just comment with your email and I can get back to you :)

Today is the day Jason and I get a small taste of HOME! His sister and her husband are visiting from NY and we are going to have lunch with them. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I can hardly wait to spend time with them :) It seems like we haven't seen family in forever (when in reality it is just a few months but it feels like forever).

Any ideas for cheap, fun Christmas gifts? Jason and I set a limit of $20 to spend on each other and we are trying to be as creative as possible to make it stretch! It is a fun twist that is for sure :)

Do any of you do cross stitching? I have fallen in love with it all over again! It is very relaxing to me and makes me feel productive :)

Well, I am off to make myself look half way presentable! Lol :) Just to leave you with something visual-here is a picture of me last week at 17 weeks pregnant! And yes I missed that update. Ahem. Cough. We will just gloss over that!


Have a blessed day! :)

No comments: