Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some Walk for Life Pictures :)



The walk for life is finally here! We are so excited for this day!

It was freezing out and because it is not supposed to be cold in Fl. (ahem)
I had not brought warm shoes.
So, I wore Jason's.

An adorable balloon monkey my amazing husband made :)

 
Waiting to go onstage and juggle :)


The amazing director of the pregnancy center that has made such an impact
on Jason and I personally. She has such a sweet spirit and is such an amazing woman of God!


Lugging his big bag up there!


 He had to juggle AND talk into the mic! He did a great job! :)




 And they are off!!! :)


Hot chocolate. Did I mention it was freezing?
 I have NEVER liked hot chocolate and yet-I actually drank the whole thing...Wow.


The baby from my view! :)



Remember how I had to wear Jason's shoes because it was so cold?




The Kids loved the balloons!







My amazing husband :)



The sun peeking through the spanish moss :)


Just like a picture Jason took of me with his sister Sarah
way before we were even dating
. Sigh,  he wouldn't even hug the tree though just made me think he was!!!


 Our little and growing family :)♥


Beautiful birds on the pond as we
walked around.




It was a really good day :) God did some awesome things and there was a huge turnout! Thank you all so much for your support! May the Lord richly bless :) And there were some current pictures just to keep you up to date ;) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Your man is very talented too! Is there anyway to enlarge the font under the pictures? I had a hard time reading it. You look SO cute! Mommy-hood really suits you. :)

HIS daughter said...

Hey Sally thanks so much for commenting :) He is so talented I am in awe a lot of the time! lol :) And I enlarged the font for you so hopefully that will help. Thanks for letting me know :)
Blessings!

Unknown said...

YAYYYYY!!!! I can read the captions now! Thanks! :)