
Wow.
I am SO tired!
So consider yourself
warned! :)
Today is DAY THREE!!!
I really can not believe
how fast this challenge has been
going! I know I have been
really enjoying it!
Ok.
So here is my outfit for
DAY THREE:
Yup that is right.
I am still
counting up!
Ok so onto more of the specifics:
Skirt: Something I have had
in my closet for (seriously)
as LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!
At least six years ago!
Shirt: From Fashion Bug.
My Grandma gave me a gift card
Sweater: Thrift Store for 99 CENTS!
Cami: Rainbow for $5 dollars.
Shoes: Heh. Heh. Notice
how you can not see my feet?
Wellll...I DID have shoes on.
Just ones that I have had forever.
I think I got them from the thrift
store to actually...
OH and now for the first
time in this challenge
I will give you a picture of
my hair.
I really did not do much to
it except throw it back in
some up and some down
and then I just put a
french twist thing
in it (although I can't
for the life of me
remember the actual name).
NOTE: All these pictures
were taken by my amazing
brother Danny and instead
of being taken at the beginning
of the day...they were taken
at the end. Hence the
somewhat not so perfect
appearance but you know
what that is ok because that
is real life! :)
So that is my day three in a nutshell.
I guess I could also let you
in on some things that the Lord
has been reminding me of today.
Like what surrender is.
Like the fact that I tend to take
people's burdens and help them bear
it but in the end wind up stressed
and burned out because I didn't
surrender them right away to the Lord.
Like the fact that no one is
going to be able to complete me
only CHRIST.
Like the fact that my Savior
is so wonderful.
So patient.
So forgiving.
So kind.
So worthy of my absolute everything!
What has the Lord been teaching you lately?











5 comments:
Love the outfit!!
Very pretty! I like this outfit.
Ooh, I love your hair. I wish my hair looked that nice at the end of the day (rolling on the floor with babies for hours is not conducive to nice hair :). I also love your outfit--the shirt is very pretty.
God has been reminding me lately of the power of prayer and my need to use it. A blogger friend introduced me to a blog of her friend's. I literally wept as I read her first two posts and then I poured my heart out to God in prayer for her and asked a couple of my friends to pray as well. One of the things I asked is that God would utterly break her so that she would be forced to turn to Him. The girl posted again the next day to say that the worst thing ever had happened. It was heartbreaking, but her words at the end caught my attention, "Why are you breaking me, Lord?" He was answering my prayer. I continued to earnestly pray for her and I am thrilled to say that she is now feasting on His love and /after/ she determined to praise Him no matter what He has blessed her beyond what I could have imagined. So I've been realizing that I need to pray earnestly more often for more people, that we as the Church need to unite together in prayer. Such a blessing.
Love this outfit, Katy... very pretty!! :)
your hair looks stunning that way!! Lovely outfit!!!
God bless,
Rebecca
BTW, i love your new profile pic!
Post a Comment