Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Feeling Feminine Challenge 2010-Day 4



I am so sorry.
I missed yesterday's post!
*Katy hangs her head in shame.*
Ok, well I do have
a good excuse.
Ok, so maybe there are more
then one.
Yesterday was absolutely CRAZY!
We had an amazingly
fun time at work with
the kids doing our
own version
of the Olympics.
It was so so
so much fun!
I have 254 pictures
that I took
to prove just
how fun it was!
By the time
we got home it
was about an
hour to go before
the girl's Bible
study that I lead
on Friday nights
while my Dad leads
the Spanish Bible study.
So in short.
I was running and didn't
have a chance to post these
pictures.
There.
Those are (some of) my excuses ;)
OK! So maybe I will stop
with excuses and just
move onto my make up post.



Yes.
I am still counting up the days!
Yesterday was a
very simple outfit
day.
Skirt: My old trusty
and true jean skirt
that I bought from
the good ol' thrift store.
Shirt: The light green one
was 0.99 cents from a thrift
store. The dark green one was
0.99 cents from a thrift
store as well.
The sweater was 0.99 cents
from the thrift store
as well (noticing a
pattern here?).
Necklace: From Claire's
and yes I have had
if FOREVER.
Hair: Just a simple
ponytail. I tried
to make it look
elegant though :)

And that is my Day Four!

3 comments:

Charity Nee said...

Lovely! You are so pretty... =D
Blessings!

LocaChica said...

Have I ever told you before that you're REALLY beautiful??
I haven't been online for a few days, so I haven't been able to see any of your other feeling feminine posts. I'll have to go check them out :)
LocaChica

~Rebecca~ said...

LOL, that sweater matches the wall...but is a great color for you! So cute!! Looks adorable!!