
So, today was just...one of those day! Saturdays are my day to completely relax.
It is the one day that I have absolutely NOTHING going on normally and after the Bible study on Friday nights it is nice to be able to sleep in, catch up on emailing and just...relax!
So. Here are some things I did NOT do today.
I most certainly did NOT sleep until 9am because I had been up till almost 1am last night after Bible Study. Nope. Nuh uh. Not me!
I most certain did NOT stay in my pajama's till after noon. I am always dressed with hair done and make-up perfectly applied by 8am every day. Nope. Nuh uh. Not me! I most certainly did NOT finally get dressed and then decided that I needed to go
outside which meant that I needed to improvise considering it is March and this is a skirt only challenge but it is still cold outside. Nope. Nuh uh.
Not me.
to improvise I most certainly did NOT put a red vest thing on over my green hoodie. Why would I ever do that considering the vest would make me look five months pregnant. Nope. Nuh uh. Not me. Even if I did do that I most certainly did NOT put on sweats
underneath my skirt to keep warm and THEN put on bright blue mud boots over that.
We all know that you don't clash that many different colors together at one time
and especially not on one outfit.Nope. Nuh uh. Not me. Then there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY
I would have my amazing sister TAKE PICTURES
of me and post them on my blog for all my amazing readers to see. Nope. Nuh uh. Not me. Even if I did post those pictures I
WOULD NOT EVER not smile at the camera.
Because I always smile when my picture is taken and never would do a crazy thing
like that.Nope. Nuh uh. Not me.
Day Five's Outfit:
Yes I am still counting up the days!
Skirt: I got it at Deb's actually.
It was about $10 so
it is one of my more
expensive ones.
Shirt: One I got at
a thrift store I think.
Course you can't see
it so it really doesn't
matter anyway.
Hoodie: AERO brand new
for $10! LOVE IT!!!
Sweats: Things I
have had forever.
Hair: I actually
took time to do my
hair today considering
that I was dressed
down.
So here is the back
of my hair today:
So that was my Day four.
And no.
Just in case
you fell for it
I really
DID DO
do all those
things that I
said I did not
do.
Just in case you
were wondering :)
God has been teaching me a whole lot!
So look out for a post about
what He has been teaching me lately...











2 comments:
I loved reading that, Katy! It made me smile. :) I'm really enjoying your Feelin' Feminine posts!
~ Love and Blessings,
Lindsay <3
I like your hair! Cute!!
I am glad you "didn't" do all those things ;) lol. looks cute!!
Post a Comment