Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Feeling Feminine Challenge-Day 7 (Last One)



Yesterday was the
last day of the challenge.

So be prepared for
a lot of different
thoughts that have
been going through my
head.

First things first:

This is my outfit from
the last day of the
challenge:


Yes, I am still
counting up but
now I guess I do
not need to do that
anymore because the
challenge is done.
Sigh.
Anyway!
So here is my outfit
Day 7-
Skirt: Something I got
on sale at Walmart! I love
it because I can wear
a billion (ok maybe not
THAT many) different
shirts with it and it
is the most comfortable thing ever!
Shirt: I got for $5 at Sears
when I went shopping with
Mom AND it came with an
amazing scarf (which I
do not have on) so it
really was an amazing deal!
Over sweater: something
that I got at the...
thrift store. Has
anyone figured out
where I get most of my
clothes yet?
Hair: I originally
had it down with a
hair scarf in it but
at work I ended just
throwing it up in a
messy bun.

So that ends the Feeling Feminine Challenge 2010!

Day 1's Outfit
Day 2's Outfit
Day 3's Outfit
Day 4's Outfit
Day 5's Outfit
Day 6's Outfit

I have so so so many thoughts that I want to share with you all but unfortunately I really do not have the time to write them all out right now as I am quite busy writing out something else called a research paper. *COUGH* Ahem.

So in the meantime I will leave you with these pictures of my last day albeit a day late.

Blessings to you all! :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

What an awesome challenge! Way to go for finishing it! It seems like something really fun to do, but I wasn't able to do it. All of my skirts are fancy, shorter church ones. Not esactly what this is looking for. ;-)

LocaChica said...

Until today, I didn't get to see all the outfits you wore. But now I just looked at all of them, and they're great! This is a really fun challenge, and I enjoyed reading your posts that went along with the pics :)
LocaChica

Shelby Thomas said...

Cute outfits, dear Katy!
I can't *wait* to hear your thoughts about the challenge. =D

Love you!
-Shelby

Scott Paris said...

I guess I haven't been to your blog in a while! Love the new look! Or depending on when you put it in the older look.