Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Feeling Feminine Challenge-Day 6



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS DAY SIX!!!


Well, today was
Sunday SO I dressed
up a bit.
Today was ABSOLUTELY
BEAUTIFUL OUT

and it was yet
another reminder that
SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!!!!
So in keeping with
the whole spring
theme I decided
to don one of my
spring outfits.
And yes I am
still counting up!


Ok so here is my outfit for Day Six!
Dress: This dress
is actually something I
got from a Walmart.
I admit it! It was
just too cute for
me to resist
(even though I did
still get it on
sale).
Cami: From Rainbow for $5
Lace sweater thing:
I think it was from
Deb's in the mall.
Not sure though...
I DID have shoes on
but...they were kicked off
before this picture was taken...
Hair: Welll you know the
whole "different hairstyle
a day thing"? I know I
have worn my hair down
before BUT then I had
actually blow dryed it
and applied gel. Today-
I just let it go crazy!

So that ends Day six!

I can not believe that this challenge only has one more day left! I really would love to hear your thoughts on it.

I also want to stress the fact that while it is so so so much fun to do these kinds of challenges and get inspiration from each others outfits that what we are wearing should not be our focus.

I know that so many people say this but I don't care and I am going to say it again! Truly girls it is the inside that counts. Are you beautiful on the inside? Do you take as much time and put as much effort into cultivating your CHARACTER and who you are IN CHRIST as you do on your outward appearance?

I will be talking about that in the next few posts but just thought that I would get you thinking now! :)

Also, I want you to go and read this amazing post done by my amazing friend Christy. To go to her post CLICK HERE. In her post she shares so lessons that the Lord taught her this past week as she was doing the challenge.

Ok, that is all for now!

Blessings to you all :)

2 comments:

EL said...

LOVE it!

Lindsay said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! :)